With our 160 acres adjacent to BLM land and end of the road privacy, BEARTRAP
RANCH has one of the best natural settings for your outdoor pleasure. The Ranch offers tremendous views
and a quiet, peaceful setting that makes for an unforgettable experience.
• Propane Stove**
• Rides to and from airports
available.** (i.e. Billings, MT or Cody, Wy)
Recreational Services We Offer:
• Fishing and Swimming in the Ranch Pond
Rifle and Archery Range on Ranch
• Mountain Biking
• Shuttle service for float trips down the Clark's Fork of the Yellowstone River for fishing
Float boats and canoes are available for rent on site**
• Chauffeured tour of Yellowstone National Park**
• Chauffeured tour of Chief
Joseph Scenic Loop via Cooke City and Red Lodge, Montana**
• Chauffeured sightseeing trip around BLM land behind the Ranch in a vintage safari 4X4 truck.**
• Bring your own ATV and enjoy exploring 100 square miles
of public land behind the ranch.
**Extra Fees Apply.
• Canoe Rental $50.00 a day • Fishing Poles $10 a day for Ranch Pond Only.
• Shuttle To & From Clarks Fork
• One Person
Boat plus Shuttle Service to & From River $100.00 a day
July High water on the river. Best time for river is August & September. Good Fishing.
• For Hunting in this Area Trophy
for Mule Deer. You will need a special permit. Drawing in March.
possibilities are endless for a great time at BEARTRAP RANCH!